“My life has changed tremendously since you last saw me on The Hills 10 years ago!” says fan favorite Audrina Patridge (audrinapatridge.com), who returns to the silver screen June 24 in The Hills: New Beginnings. “I now have a beautiful and amazing 3-year-old daughter, Kirra, and I launched my own swimwear company, Prey Swim (preyswim.com). I got married, then divorced, and now I’m slowly getting back into the entertainment industry.” She’ll join Heidi and Spencer Pratt, Whitney Port, Jason Wahler, newbie Mischa Barton and others in the show’s reboot. “I hope people feel inspired and are able to connect with all of us in some way, as they did before,” she says. Here, the O.C. resident sounds off on her style staples.
1. “Halpern has the best sequin dresses! This one would light up any red carpet.” Autumn/winter 2019 collection dress, $3,530, similar styles at net-a-porter.com
2. “I’m such a hat person, and Filù hats are to die for.” Koh Samui toquilla straw wide-brim Panama hat, $798, A’maree’s, Newport Beach
3. “I love this face lotion; it’s pricey but it’s magic.” Legacy Youth Treatment, $1,000, by Lancer at Saks Fifth Avenue, South Coast Plaza
4. “Hunting Season bags are so cute! You can wear them day or night, and they make every outfit instantly more stylish.” Lizard round trunk crossbody bag, $975, Saks Fifth Avenue, South Coast Plaza
5. “I love this necklace. It’s perfect for layering and adding some edge to any outfit.” Santos de Cartier necklace in yellow gold, $7,450, Cartier, South Coast Plaza
6. “Byredo candles and perfumes are so worth the splurge, and the scents always catch people’s attention.” Burning Rose candle, $85, Neiman Marcus, Fashion Island
Photography by: courtesy of brands; Portrait by Ashley Burns