What Nichole Cooper is loving in stylish home appliances and more.
1. “Technology is the way of the future, and it’s especially true when it’s so easy to use. This intelligent one-piece toilet has an LED nightlight, hands-free opening and closing, and an integrated bidet. The features are controllable via a touchscreen LCD remote.” Veil intelligent skirted one-piece elongated dual-flush toilet, $4,700, by Kohler at Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home, Costa Mesa, Irvine and Mission Viejo
2. “What’s not to love? The Litze collection melds innovative engineering and artistry, and this in-demand combo of matte black and gold is accented with a gorgeous knurled handle option. You can also upgrade to SmartTouch technology, allowing on/off touch activation.” Litze pull-down faucet with angled spout and knurled handle, $849, by Brizo at Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, Irvine
3. “This is one sexy range! I believe every sophisticated entertainer’s kitchen should speak to their entertaining style, and this sleek design does exactly that. It’s available in a gorgeous graphite or stainless steel finish and is integrated with Wi-Fi, so you can monitor it remotely.” Modernist 48-inch pro dual-fuel steam range, price upon request, by Dacor at Expressions Home Gallery, Irvine
4. “The Linea vanity is out of this world! It’s available in a variety of finish combos and completely customizable. If you want to soften the contemporary lines, consider pairing it with a more transitional faucet.” Linea vanity in Horizon Blue with brushed brass frame, price upon request, by Lacava at PIRCH, Costa Mesa
5. “Though it’s not a new design, this CoolDrawer is still hot as ever. It can be used anywhere in the home and provides five temperature settings—freezer, chill, fridge, pantry and wine—to merge intelligence with ultimate convenience.” CoolDrawer, $2,699, Fisher & Paykel, Costa Mesa
6. “Want to soak away stress? This tub features a deep bathing well and lumbar support for ultimate comfort. There’s even an option to add a heated air bath for a full spa effect. This American factory is employee-owned, ensuring the end result is a work of art.” Adeline tub, price upon request, by MTI at Expressions Home Gallery, Irvine