Say hello to O.C.’s latest stars-in-training, Stella, 8, and Blaise, 6, who fell into modeling at around the ripe ages of 5 and 3, respectively. “We were asked daily by random strangers if Stella modeled,” says mom Dana Bennett, who, with husband Kenney, calls Huntington Beach home. So Dana launched a little research that led her to The Osbrink Agency, considered a top firm in the industry, with a focus on young models. Three years later and the curly-headed kiddos have appeared in global campaigns with Levi’s, Converse and H&M; starred in a recent Cheerios commercial; plus earned top nods from Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue Paris as fashion darlings to watch on Instagram (@stellaandblaise, stellaandblaise.com). Here, self-described “momager” Dana details the things she and her little ones are loving right now.
1. “I’m obsessed with Huntington Beach brand Tiny Whales. [They offer] superhip looks for [kids].”
2. “Occasion Kids [is our favorite children’s boutique]. The quality is amazing and superhigh fashion!” Costa Mesa
3. “Our favorite staycation is Paséa Hotel & Spa. My husband and I frequent Tanner’s rooftop on our date nights.” Suites from $640, 844.814.2483
4. “[When it comes to accessories], we love the fun and playful designs of Parkland backpacks.”
5. “We spend tons of time at Pacific City. They have movie nights, pingpong matches, oversize chess games, yummy food and great [stores].” Huntington Beach
6. “My hubby and I work out at Equinox Huntington Beach. My kids love to laugh at me when I tell them I’m headed to my favorite class, Best Butt Ever!” Memberships from $164 per month